August 20, 2009

Meet The Medium Event

Meet The Medium
With Georgia O'Connor
LIVE READINGS WILL BE GIVEN TO RANDOM AUDIENCE MEMBERS.
September 23, 2009
7:00 - 9:30PM
Crystal Ristorante'
72 Lyon StreetAmsterdam, NY
(518) 842-9050


Tickets:
Advance Purchase: $50/person
At The Door: $60/person
Tickets are available on my website: http://www.MeetTheMedium.com
I am really excited to be doing my first Meet The Medium in my new hometown of Amsterdam, NY. We will spend the first half of our time talking about what I have learned from doing this and how I do this. You can ask any many questions as you like! We will spend the 2nd half talking to your deceased loved ones. I will pass on as many messages as I possibly can!

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to come to your next event! However,I live in Montgomery, Tx, (next door to where you moved from). Whenever you make a trip to TX, I hope you will plan an event or provide time for people in TX to meet with you. We actually had hoped to meet with you this past June in NY...with your move, pregnancy, etc., it unfortunately didn't materialize. My 13 year old daughter regularly asks to meet with a psychic. Would you be comfortable speaking with her at this age? I have immense admiration for you and your abilities and the help you provide to others. Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

I would love to hear what my papa would say. I am 10 years old and I miss him so much.

Unknown said...

I would love to hear what my papa would say. I am 10 years old and I miss him so much.